HOME > Frequently Asked Questions
These are some examples of questions which are actually asked by our customers. Please ask from here any questions not in the following.
- Do you take one single order?
- Of course, we do. However, it may become slightly comparatively higher in cost than a large number of orders.
- Is an estimate free?
- We are glad to make an estimate only. Please don't hesitate to ask us anything.
- Isn't it expensive to produce paulownia wooden boxes?
- Some of them are costly. It depends on the size, figure and materials. Small boxes start from 150yen and there is no ceiling on price.
- How long does it take to receive our orders?
- It depends on which type of box you like. It normally takes around 1 week for most type of boxes up to 500 boxes.
- Do you have any options to customize a box to add value?
- There are several ways to do so.
- compose 3 trapdoor type boxes
- color a front board
- frame style
- add strings
- cut away an edge
- five-pieces suite
- use extremely thin straight grain board
- the Uzukuri methods
- What would you suggest for choosing materials?
- We recommend choosing materials which suit your mementos to store in the paulownia wooden box.
Basically it is better to choose high-grade domestic wood or wood from the United States.
Wood from China is cheaper,
however it has rough grain and it might ruin the value as a treasure box.
In addition, we recommend you to use thick materials for heavy items.